„Din raiul meu” – un film emoţionant care merita văzut, părerea mea.
Suzie Salmon, o fetiţă de 14 ani, violată şi apoi ucisă cu sânge rece. Suzie însă nu a plecat din lumea celor vii. Dar nu este nici in a celor morţi. E undeva la mijloc, între două lumi paralele şi va rămâne acolo până când criminalul ei va plăti pentru tot răul pe care i l-a facut atât ei cât şi altor fete ce au ajuns pe mâna unui psihopat.
Iată câteva replici emoţionante:
- I was slipping away, that’s what it felt like, life was leaving me, but I wasn’t afraid; then I remembered: „There was something I was meant to do; somewhere I was meant to be.”
- There was one thing my murderer didn’t understand; he didn’t understand how much a father could love his child
- My murderer was a man from our neighborhood. I took his photo once as he talked to my parents about his border flowers. I was aiming for the bushes when he got on the way. He stepped out of nowhere and ruined the shot. He ruined a lot of things.
- I wasn’t lost, or frozen, or gone… I was alive; I was alive in my own perfect world.
- Holly said there was a wide, wide heaven beyond everything we knew; where there was no cornfield, no memory, no grave… but I wasn’t looking beyond yet, I was still looking back.
- I was in the blue horizon between heaven and earth. The days were unchanging and every night I dream the same dream. The smell of damp earth. The scream no one heard. The sound of my heart beating like a hammer against cloth and I would hear them calling, the voices of the dead. I wanted to follow them to find a way out but I would always come back to the same door. And I was afraid. I knew if I went in there I would never come out.
- I remember being really small; too small to see over the edge of a table. There was a snow globe, and I remember the penguin who lived inside the globe. He was all alone in there, and I worried for him
- You’re not supposed to look back, you’re supposed to keep going.
- If I had but an hour of love. If that be all is given me. An hour of love upon this earth…I would give my love to thee. The Moor.
- My murderer could live in one moment for a long time. He could feed off the memory, over and over again. He was animal. Faceless. Infinite. But then he would feel it, the emptiness returning, and the need would rise in him again.
- These were the lovely bones that had grown around my absence. The connections, sometimes tenuous, sometimes made at great cost, but often magnificent., that happened after I was gone. And I began to see things in a way that let me hold the world without me in it.